INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Throughout your use of the site, the App and your interactions with us, we may collect the information described below, which may be used to identify you personally (“personal information”), as well as information that does not identify you. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us – when you register on the site or in the App, or provide information by filling out forms, correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, or use our services, you may be providing us with certain information. This may include your name, age, gender, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description, location, language spoken, interests and photograph.
We also use technologies to collect information we need to keep improving the site and the App, when you browse through the site, or the App. These include:
- Information collected automatically – we may automatically collect both technical information (such as your IP address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone, operating system and so on), as well as information about your visit (for instance how you click through, to and from the site, items you searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to pages etc.).
Chat messages between users are not stored by Beurteletchat/Telpass LTD. As of now we understand that our third party service Quixxblos is storing data until both parties have deleted their accounts .. even after that. We should cover that as we cannot quickly change that technically. At the start of every call with another user or users,we log the fact that a call has occurred between you and that user or users. This record includes a timestamp, as well as an IP address, ID cookie, and similar information for both you and the other user or users you speak with.
We may assign your device one or more cookies, to help understand and personalize your experience. Cookies are small bits of information stored on your device that allow us to collect information about your activity on the site and App (such as pages you visit, time of your visits and the links you click on).
HOW WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- deliver and improve the site and the App, and manage our business;
- track spammers, hackers and others who pose harm to the site or the App and for law enforcement purposes;
- manage your account and any subscriptions you may have with us;
- analyse your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content from time to time;
- communicate with you by e-mail, text meassage, post, telephone or otherwise about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or from other third parties;
- tailor and display content or advertising that is relevant to you within the site or the App;
- perform site or App analytics (e.g. to work out the average number of chats started at different times of the day);
- perform any function or service that you agree to at the time that data is collected from you.
- To provide you with your service and manage your account with us we will always send you communications (SMS) about your Account, Billing or important Service updates.
We may perform the functions above directly, or we may use a third party vendor to perform them on our behalf. If we do use third party vendors, they will be obligated to use your personal information only to provide the required services to us.
INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO OTHER USERS
When you register to use our service, you can choose to have your Beurteletchat profile viewable to (a) all users of Beurteletchat (Public) ; (b) Beurteletchat Friends of your Beurteletchat Friends; or (c) your Beurteletchat Friends only. When you register to use Beurteletchat, your profile will be set as viewable to all users of Beurteletchat unless you select otherwise, when prompted to do so during the registration process.
Important – please be aware that users can potentially share screen shots of your chat logs and messages with other people and so you should take care not to reveal information which you wish to remain confidential when using the service. Messages sent to other Beurteletchat users who are Beurteletchat Friends and received from other Beurteletchat users who are Beurteletchat Friends may be stored locally on your device as well as centrally to provide the messaging services and may be accessed by Beurteletchat to comply with general legal requirements. You are unable to delete messages sent/received unless the Beurteletchat Friend to whom the message was sent or from whom it was received is deleted as a Beurteletchat Friend.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your personal information with others, except as indicated in this Policy or when we inform you and give you the opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. Under this Policy, we may share your personal information:
- with our group companies (i.e. our affiliates, parent companies and subsidiaries, as applicable);
- with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- with service providers, who provide certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking, member screenings and supporting surveys and other features. These service providers may have access to personal information to the extent needed to perform their roles, but they are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes;
- in response to any court order, or request for cooperation from a law enforcement or government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against any legal claim; or as otherwise required by applicable law or regulation;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets on a confidential basis.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you a password, or where you have created a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share this password with anyone.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to stop this processing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On occasion, our site or App may contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers or affiliates. If you follow a link to these or any other third party websites, please note that such sites will have their own privacy policies, and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the sites to which they relate. Please check these policies before submitting any personal data to the websites.
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes, as they will apply to you with immediate effect.
Update: Juli, 2018